Failure Analysis Specialist
Testlabs International Ltd. is currently seeking an energetic and self-directed Metallurgist/Materials Engineer to join our growing Failure Analysis team in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As part of a dynamic team of engineers and technologists, you will participate in numerous high profile investigations, studies and projects. You will be eager to network with the diverse client base, including heavy industry, hydroelectric, mining, forestry and, forensic matters involving insurance and legal firms.
You will possess:
- recent PhD in Metallurgy, Materials Science, Welding, Corrosion, Polymers, Composites, Chemical Engineering disciplines
- strong technical background in Metallurgy, Materials Science
- several years of experience in the investigation of industrial material failures
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to prepare high-quality technical reports
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact:
Dr. Wayne Tennesey, P.Eng. at 204.953.3800 ext. 1
Testlabs International Ltd. is a well-established engineering company with an excellent reputation. For over 30 years, we’ve operated a complete physical metallurgy laboratory, including access to SEM/EDX, Auger Electron Spectroscopy, and XPS facilities.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity, and we thank all the candidates; however, we will only contact those selected for an interview.