Failure Analysis Specialist, An Exciting Opportunity
Testlabs International Ltd. is currently seeking an energetic and self-directed Metallurgist/Materials Engineer to join our growing Failure Analysis team in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Working with a dynamic team of engineers and technologists, the candidate will be involved in numerous high profile investigations, studies and projects. You will be eager to network with the varied client base which includes heavy industry, hydroelectric, mining, forestry and forensic matters involving insurance and legal firms.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Recent PhD in Metallurgy, Materials Science, Welding, Corrosion, Polymers, Composites, Chemical Engineering disciplines
- Strong technical background in metallurgy, Materials Science
- Several years of experience in investigation of material failures in industry would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare high quality technical reports
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Dr. Wayne Tennesey, P.Eng. at 204.953.3800 ext 1
Testlabs International Ltd. is a well-established engineering company with an excellent reputation for 30 years offering a complete physical metallurgy laboratory as well as access to SEM/EDX, Auger Electron Spectroscopy, XPS facilities.
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a downloadable copy of this posting: PDF